generiert von Sloganizer

Samstag, Oktober 13, 2007

spam


Hi,

My name is Elena, I'm 30 years old and I live in a small city in Russian province.

I have a 6-years-old daughter Angelina, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother in a small flat.

Due to the severe conditions of live in our province, frequent absence of water, anti-sanitation, my daughter has got illness with her eyes and became disabled.

Now we have a crisis in our region and we are afraid that local authorities can stop supply us with water and gas, as it happen in neighbour village.

Winter is coming and we do not know what to do. I have found your e-mail address and decided to write you for help. If you have any old used warm clothing, warm boots and shoes, water boiler, portable heater, conserved and dried food, vitamins, aspirine and analog medicaments, hygiene products, we would be very grateful to you if you can send it to us.

If it is easier for you to help with little money, I will advice you how you can safely send it to us. I will then buy a small cast-iron stove (stove with burning wood), install it in our room and it will heat our home for the whole winter.

I work 6 days a week in a municipal library and thanks to this work, after my job, I am allowed to use a computer and send you this message.

I send you best wishes and I hope to hear from you soon.

I apologize for this letter.

Elena Galitsina

Keine Kommentare: